Calling all foodies and wine lovers. For savory eats and gourmet wines, travel to the United
States for one of the many Food and Wine Events. These festivals deliver with eclectic
tastings, hands-on cooking demos and breathtaking venues. Our Staff will create the perfect
mixture of accommodations, event activities, transportation and private sightseeing tours
for your Foodie Friends.
Here is a quick list of some of the Food and Wine Events we can book you into:
- Taste of Chicago –July – The World’s Largest Food Festival that lasts for 5 days attract over 2 million people
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival – October /November – A 6-week Event in
Disney World’s Epcot Theme Park featuring foods from 25 countries, as well as live musical
- Hawaii Food & Wine Festival – September – A 4 day event featuring a line-up of over 50
- New Orleans Wine & Food Festival – May – Celebrating its 20th year with proceeds
supporting local non Profit organizations with a roster of local chefs and foods and wine
from all over the world.
- Charleston Wine & Food Festival – March – The 4 day event attracts more the 20,000
Food and Wine aficionados from around the works
Portland Eat Mobile Festival – April – Experience Portland, OR as over 400 food trucks
take center stage in the downtown area.
- NYC Food & Wine Festival – October – In the past has attracted more that 200 chefs and
over 50,000 people. 100% of the profits go to the NYC Food Bank and Share Our Strength.
Aspen Food & Wine Classic – April – This year celebrates their 30th Anniversary with a 3
day event showcasing cooking demonstrations, wine tastings and panel talks with some of
the most distinguished chefs from around the world.