American Journeys International sole purpose is to provide group inbound tour services for Tour Operators and Group Leaders from across the United States and the World. We assist group leaders in choosing their destination, building itineraries, and booking the hotels, meals, attractions, activities, tour guides and transportation. Our tour services include:
- Itinerary Building
- Hotel Site Research, Booking and Rooming List Preparation
- Attraction Booking and ticketing
- Transportation Negotiation and Booking
- Meal Research and Booking
- Airport Meet & Greet Services
- Tour Guide Services
- Negotiating deposit and prepayment deadlines that are acceptable
- Student College Tours, Educational and Experiential Workshops
- School programming experiences
- Corporate Meeting/Retreat coordination
With our wealth of experience in booking group travel throughout the United States and our buying power over the past 16 years, we will create a trip for your participants that is exciting and memorable.
In order for us to provide the best possible pricing for your tour services, we work only with groups of at least 10 or more rooms per night.
We will seamlessly organize the countless details of your clients’ trip for you and enable you to offer the end product to your client, without the hassle. We will also keep you up to date with the latest developments, changes, new products and services and to coordinate details with the best suppliers.
Advantages of Working with American Journeys International for Tour Services
- We have specific knowledge of the area and keep up-to-date on changes in attractions and vendors.
- We provide itineraries and travel suggestions based on our knowledge of the area.
- We have a vast buying power of hotels, motor coaches and attractions and are able to work.
- We negotiate the contracts and handle all payments with local suppliers.
- We are conscientious of the changing laws of the motor coach industry and will be sure to manage your itinerary so it is safe and secure.
- We serve as a mediator in negotiating deposit and prepayment conditions that are acceptable to the supplier but still allow the client the maximum possible time to sell the product.
- We have a the ability to design and create specialty programs for those interested in educational, performance or cultural activities.
- We know and utilize reliable motor coach companies, hotels, restaurants, attractions, and other suppliers who know the inbound market and who will cater to your clients to ensure a successful travel experience.
- You will have one contact for a destination rather than tens or hundreds.
- You will have a local agent to take care of last minute changes and details.